Had a consultation today for facial hair removal... down in Old Town. It went pretty well, and I think I am going to do it. We will be doing one treatment every six weeks, plus a free touchup around the lips/chin area three weeks after each main treatment. The total cost of the package is $1500, which seems reasonable from other checking around I've done. And we will supplement it with electrolysis... I have a consultation at another place on Monday which is a little closer... but I did feel pretty comfortable at AHA. I will weigh everything and pick one. It is going to be a long process.

After my consultation, I did a little shopping in Old Town... bought my first piece of "real" jewelry... a silver chain with a blue Labradorite pendant... I think it looks nice on. Loved the look of the chain laying against my skin. I can't do this very often, though. Money is going to be at a premium over the next few years, and I need to be smart.

Am meeting a TG friend today that my counselor introduced me to. Should be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

me.

My photo




When I transitioned, there just weren't too many blogs out there written by straight, transitioned women. Well, here's one.

I can be reached via email at this address.

Here is my comment policy.

followers.

hits.

counter customizable